JAKARTA WELLNESS MARKET
Sports And Health Market Place
7-10 April 2016
F(X) Sudirman, Jakarta
Jakarta Wellness Market is the social hub for the Yoga, Healing and Well-being community.
This event is the perfect place to introduce, promote or even launch your wellness or health related products with thousands of visitors from Indonesia and around the world.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity!
CATEGORIES OFFERED BY JAKARTA WELLNESS MARKET
- Yoga/Sports Apparel
- Yoga/Sports Equipment
- Swimwear / Active Wear
- Sports Footwear
- Home & Living Decoration
- Essential Oils
- Beauty products/Cosmetics
- And many more!
Food & Beverage:
- Cold Pressed Juices, Nut Milk, Infused Water
- Coffee, tea or refreshment drinks
- Vegetarian / Vegan Food / Snacks
- Regular food (Indonesia, International, Ethnic, etc)
- Desserts: puddings, ice creams, cupcakes, treats, etc
- Restaurants & Caterings
- Organic groceries, vitamins, supplements
- And many more!
BOOTH INFORMATION, TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND ENTITLEMENTS
FEE & BOOTH INFORMATION
- 5.000.000 for MERCHANDISE OR Rp. 2.000.000 for FOOD & BEVERAGE (Please choose one category), for 4 days space rental.
- Indoor booths with specification as follow:
– 2mx2m, Flooring, No Partition (just markings), Electricity (about 400 watts), 1 table 160cm x 60 cm plus 2 chairs* (*May subject to change).
- Charges apply for wattage over standard electricity. Please ask us in advance.
- 1 ticket to attend our Entrepreneur Workshop
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Screening & Announcement:
- All vendors are screened and will be subject to approval from Namaste Festival Committee. The announcement of confirmation will be emailed personally.
- All Vendors will need to attend Vendor Technical Meeting (date to be announced).
- Full Deposit is due by March 25th, 2016 to secure booth (very limited booths available).
- In case of event cancellation, vendors will be refunded their booth rental fee minus 15% for administration fee. Booths are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Do’s & Don’ts:
- Vendor opening hours are from 11AM – 8 PM. In case you are sold out before the festival ends, we urge you to restock!
- We encourage you to decorate your booth as attractive as possible. However, keep in mind that aesthetically you shouldn’t block your neighbours. Ask us for measurement advice in case you need to print your backdrop, banner, etc.
- Vendors are permitted to do flyering at the market place area only.
- Vendors are prohibited to sell the same item as our sponsors (i.e if the sponsor is an ice cream company you cannot sell ice cream, etc). We will inform you in advance for items that are in the same categories (if any) as our sponsors.
- For F&B Vendors, we will screen your menus as we do not want to sell the same items per vendor. Please send us your fixed menu 2 weeks before the event and inform us as soon as there is a change in your menu.
- Vendors selling items NOT in the Category will be fined by 50% of their total sales. Please carefully note the category you are approved to sell in. NO FOOD & BEVERAGE ARE TO BE SOLD IN NON F&B BOOTHS.
Safety & Hygiene:
- Please note that we do not allow flammable equipment such as gas stove, as we do not provide fire extinguisher. Portable stove (with canned gas) is allowed.
- Vendors must be responsible for their own waste disposal & bring their own waste bins.
- Vendors are responsible for their own items at all times. DO NOT LEAVE ANY VALUABLE ITEMS, especially at the end of each day.
- Namaste Festival will not be responsible for any items lost or stolen during the event.
- Namaste Festival will not be responsible for any personal injury or illness sustained at the event.